Year 1 of the 2021-2025 Strategic Plan is nearly complete, and it is time to review progress and look to planning for Year 2! Share your feedback on Year 2 Strategies by May 13!
Collaboratively developed throughout the 2020-2021 school year through online surveys and feedback sessions from 547 individuals, the Strategic Plan sets out three ambitious goals for Calgary Academy:
- Learners are successful
- Learning is engaging and innovative
- Community is nurtured and celebrated
Despite the challenges that COVID-19 presented to this school year, Year 1 has much to celebrate – and it isn’t over yet!
But the work isn’t done yet!
Please review the draft Year 2 Strategies and provide your feedback using the survey below by end of day, Friday, May 13. The second round of feedback will be reviewed and incorporated into the final draft strategies before they go to the Board for approval on May 31.
Summary of Notable Changes
- Amending of several strategies to recognize additional time needed to design or engage new initiatives
- Adjusting “scope and sequence” to “progression” for competency development in learners
- Moving the K-12 Leadership Model from Goal 3 to Goal 2
- Clarifying the review of Academy, Collegiate, Blended+, and Early Years program will extend into year 2, and be completed through close collaboration with the school community.