Do you consider international students?

January 9, 2017 1 min read

We consider all students who have legal status to attend school in Alberta such as a Study Permit, Work Permit, Landed Immigrant Status, Permanent Residency, Canadian Citizenship, etc. The student must be a resident of Alberta and be legally permitted to attend school in Canada. When considering any application, we must adhere to the same admissions process for all our applicants.

Please note:

– For international students, additional fees apply.

– We are unable to accept tourist visas.

See the Fees & Payments page for more details on the supplementary funding fee.