We are so excited to have our first full year of athletics underway – for the first time since the 2018-2019 school year!
- The Senior Golf Program came and went, with 10 different students playing warm-up rounds and two students representing our school at the League Championship on September 19.
- The Junior Golf Program exploded with 48 golfers heading out to the driving range. The finished off their season with a fun 9-hole round and BBQ at Springbank Links, and 4 golfers will be representing CA at the League Championships next week.
- The Senior School Boys that have been playing football with Springbank High have had three games and are enjoying their experience out their on the gridiron!
- Cross Country Runners had two races, including the most recent one this week held here at CA. It’s amazing to see so many smiling faces giving it their all!
- Volleyball Teams are up and running, with ice-breaker tournaments going on last week and league games starting this week. Pay attention to the weekly parent emails for home game updates!
Coming up in Knights Athletics
- Volleyball season in full swing. Home game will be happening every week, so stay tuned!
- Cross Country High School Provincials: We will find out who is going after the Calgary city championships in early October.
- The 14th Annual Dig Pink Volleyball Tournament will be held on October 20th-22. More information on events for the week to come. If you would like to volunteer for events during the week, please contact Sarah Hoag.
- Grade 6 Volleyball Challenge will take place at the beginning of November. Training for that will begin at the end of this October!
As with all other questions related to athletics, please connect with our Head of Athletics, Nick Waterbury.