Our November School Council of Calgary Academy (SCOCA) meeting is set for Monday November 18, 2019 at 6:30p.m.
We encourage all parents to come join us and see the value in their input and engagement in council meetings. It’s also a great way to connect with other CA parents, meet the CA admin team and SCOCA board, and to learn about the exciting plans for the year ahead.
The agenda will proceed as follows:
School Council of Calgary Academy
November 18, 2019 – 6:30p.m.
- Welcome/Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Chair Report: Carolyn Whitelaw
- Principal Report: Tim Carlson
- Survey Measures and Results from Spring 2019
- Student Council Report: Sarah Johnson
- Volunteer Report: Shannyn de Kruyff
- Parent/ Teacher dinner, Dig Pink update, upcoming opportunities
- Next Meeting: January 20th,2020
- Future Agenda Items
- Thank you/ Adjournment