Calgary Academy offers a variety of payment options to pay your fees. Whether it’s for tuition, field trips, additional gym strip, or bussing, choose the option that works best for you. Note: At this time, the Castle Café Cafeteria only accepts payment by cash or cheque.
Online Bill Payment
Payments for tuition, family initiation fee and tuition deposits can be made online (via these major Canadian financial institutions: TD, RBC, BMO, ATB, Scotiabank, Credit Union, CIBC – coming soon). You will need to enter your child’s nine digit Student ID number (example 111222333) as your account number. If submitting payment for multiple children, please set up multiple bill payee accounts and remit each payment separately to ensure your payment is recorded correctly.
Instructions for first-time bill payee setup (these may vary slightly between financial institutions):
- Login to online banking and select “Add Payee” under the Bill Payment option.
- Search for and select “Calgary Academy” or “Calgary Academy Society” as a bill payee.
- Enter your child’s nine digit Alberta Student Number number as your “Account Number”. This can be found on your child’s report card or in SchoolAdmin under “My Students.” If you have an option to add a “Nickname” or “Payee Name” enter your child’s name.
- If you have multiple children, please repeat steps 1 to 3 to setup multiple bill payee accounts as payments must be made separately to ensure correct recording of payments.1
If you require any additional information or assistance with payment, contact AR@calgaryacademy.com or call 403-686-6444 ext. 321 to speak with a finance team member.
e-Transfer (within Canada or from a Canadian financial institution) can be sent to AR@calgaryacademy.com. You must note your child’s name and the purpose of the funds in the memo.
Instructions for first-time payment (these may vary slightly between financial institutions):
- Login to online banking and select the option to Interac e-Transfer® or Make a Payment.
- Setup Calgary Academy as the recipient – enter AR@calgaryacademy.com as the recipient/account email address. Calgary Academy is setup to receive Autodeposits, meaning no password is required for Calgary Academy to receive money.
- Enter the amount of your payment and note your child’s name and the purpose of the funds in the message box (i.e. 2018/19 tuition for Student Name, or Student Name Grade 9 Field Trip).
For e-Transfer payments originating outside of Canada or if you require any additional information or assistance with payment, contact AR@calgaryacademy.com or call 403-686-6444 ext. 321 to speak with a finance team member.
Cheque payable to Calgary Academy may be dropped off at either the front desk or mailed to:
Attention: Accounts Receivable
1677 – 93 St. SW
Calgary, AB T3H 0R3
Credit Card through third-party service provider Plastiq. Credit card payments may be made via the Plastiq website and will incur a 2.5% transaction fee. Plastiq accepts all card brands including Visa, MasterCard, and Amex. An account is required.
Make a Payment
- Sign In (or create an account if you don’t have one already).
- Add a Recipient (if this is your first payment) or select Calgary Academy Society as a Recipient.
- Press the Continue button.
- Enter the amount.
- Using the dropdown list, select the appropriate payment type.
- Select the date of payment and frequency. Recurring payments may be set up during this step.
- Press Next: Payment Details button.
- Enter in the Payment Details. Student Name and Parent Name are required, the Student ID is optional.
- Press the Continue button.
- Review the details of your payment. Note: Before continuing onto the next step, you will be prompted to add a card.
- Submit your payment.
If additional help is required, click the support button in the bottom left corner of the site.