About the Role
Calgary Academy is always recruiting Teachers who feel connected to the work we do! So, if there is not an opportunity now, there is sure to be down the road. Apply now, and our team will connect with qualified applicants when positions become available!
By defying the conventional, we achieve the exceptional. Simply put, we do things differently around here, and we are looking for Teachers who possess:
- Ability to build trusting relationships, and create a safe, positive, and productive learning environment
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, and agility in your teaching practice and approach
- Fervent attitude for continuous professional learning, collaboration, and deep reflection
- Enthusiasm and persistence for student engagement, assessment, and wellness
- Compassion and patience, with an unwavering commitment to the diverse learning needs of the students and families in your care
- Knowledge and passion for creating authentic and personalized learning experiences, including, direct learning, flex learning, and integrative learning.
At Calgary Academy Teachers are guided by the Teacher Quality Standard, embrace wholeheartedly the meaningfulness and challenges of the profession, and are resilient in the strive to achieve success every day, for every student. This position requires a valid Alberta Teaching Certificate or Interim Alberta Teaching Certificate and a positive outcome on a current Criminal Record Check, inclusive of Vulnerable Sector.